Translate

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Interesting Article on MNN Mother Nature Network by Laura Moss

I saw an article that I found very interesting on the website of MNN Mother Nature Network. The article was written by Laura Moss on 5/22/13. The title of the article is: Kidnapped women will have a chance to adopt Ariel Castro's dogs.

I have provided a link to the www.mnn.com site below. Click on the link which takes you to their Home page. To see the article, go to their Family tab to see the drop down menu and then click Pets. The site updates their information regularly, so I am not sure how the long the article will be available. Let me know what you think about the article using the Comment box on our blog.

http://www.mnn.com/family/pets/stories/kidnapped-women-will-have-chance-to-adopt-ariel-castros-dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment